We’re all done and dusted with the good old dungarees and their kids, dungaree skirts and dungaree dresses. What’s new, you ask?
Cue the gorgeous and uber cute dungaree palazzos!
I was lazily shifting through the countless racks of clothes in one of the major Show Off outlets when I spotted this rare beauty. And to my absolute joy, it was in my all time favorite color and pattern – black and striped!
It comes with a zipper at the back and the (suspenders) are to be tied.
Let’s dive into the pros and cons of these beauties right away.
- They’re hella comfortable.
- Unlike some dungarees that come with a pair of fixed length suspenders, these are otherwise, and can be tied near the shoulder or the back.
- They’re definitely unique and would make you stand out.
- Call me stupid, but I like the swishing sound they make when I walk.
- Amidst all that fabric, it gets pretty hot in there, despite the perceived ventilation.
- The strips of fabric to be tied over the shoulders could keep slipping off, despite your best efforts.
- It gets a wee bit complicated when nature calls.
These may not be liked by everyone as they’re slightly over the top and not subtle, then again that’s true for a lot of pieces out there. I feel at home when I’m wearing these and I think I’ve already worn these thrice since I bought them.
What I’m wearing:
The dungaree palazzos are from Show Off.
The off-shoulder red top is from Kazo.
The ornamental striped shirt is from Van Heusen.
The red heels are from Dressberry.
The black metal earrings are from Westside.
Let me know what you think about the look in the comments! Until next time. 🙂
Sincere thanks to my photographer Dakshinya Shree N and my editor Samhita Kanthavar.